Moms Affiliate Banner

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Influenster Product Review- Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Instant Relief

As a member of Influenster, I was sent one FREE full sized bottle of Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Instant Relief to try out and review. I received no other compensation in return for my honest review.



Before being chosen for this product review opportunity, I had already purchased this exact same shampoo to try to get rid of the dry scalp that I have been suffering with lately due to Wisconsin's crazy weather. I was really happy when I received another bottle of it for FREE! I have tried many different shampoos to try to rid myself of dry scalp, and nothing has worked...until I purchased this one!

When I used Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Instant Relief for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised! The shampoo has a very nice minty smell and feels so cool when lathered into the hair. This shampoo has peppermint extract and tea tree oil in it, so it not only cools the head but also cleanses and conditions the hair very well.

I have been using this product for approximately 2 months now and LOVE it! It definitely does what it claims. I have had less dry scalp, less itchiness, and less dandruff. I would recommend this product to anyone who has not found relief with other shampoos or treatments!

To find out more about the product, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!