Moms Affiliate Banner

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Social Insiders Product Review- Purex plus Clorox 2 Stain Fighting Enzymes

As a member of Social Insiders, Purex brand provided me with one FREE full-sized bottle of Purex plus Clorox 2 Stain Fighting Enzymes to review, plus they provided me with coupons to give out to my blog/Facebook readers. The opinions and experiences in this review are my own. No monetary compensation was provided for my review.




I was excited to receive this new detergent, as it has been a while since Purex has had any of us Social Insiders review a detergent, so I was very eager to try this one! I was very intrigued by its claim to remove 100 different stains. It claims to remove stains such as starchy stains like chocolate and tomato sauce, protein-based stains like blood and grass, and food stains that use guar gum like ice cream and BBQ sauce. For my review, I used it in a load with clothing that had a mixture of "outdoor play" stains and food stains. I tested 2 different pieces of clothing.

The first item was my teen daughter's hoodie that has accumulated stains from both outside wear and also from food. I have washed this with many other stain removers and detergents, but I have never been able to get the stains out. Most of the staining was old, set in staining. This is BEFORE.


This is AFTER. As you can see, it is much cleaner! Score!!!



 The next item was my very active 6-1/2 yrs old son's long sleeve shirt. It had a mixture of outdoor play and food stains also. Some of these stains were set in also. This is BEFORE.




This is AFTER! As you can see, the stains are gone! :)




As for me, I am a huge FAN of this product! It definitely got my kids' clothing items cleaner! If you would like to learn more about this product, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!