Moms Affiliate Banner

Friday, April 25, 2014

Purex Insiders Product Review- Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh

As a Purex Insider, I was recently chosen to try out the Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh. In exchange for my review, I received one full size bottle to try out and also coupons to give to some of my lucky readers! The opinions stated are my own.

When I received the email that I had been chosen to try out this new Purex Crystals, I was so excited! I absolutely LOVE Purex Crystals! Every single one of them smells beautifully! I honestly can't say which one is my favorite...well, until now!

The first difference I noticed in the Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh is that the bottle appears to be bigger than the other scents. It is 28 ounces. The second thing that I noticed was the beautiful bottle. It reminds me of a piece of art work! The last thing that I immediately noticed was how scrumptious this smells. I can't really think of an exact flower that it smells like, but it's a sweet floral scent. (Maybe sweet pea???) The crystals are green like the bottle.

The first load of clothes I put in belonged to my 4-1/2 years old son. As always, I put the Purex Crystals in, then I put the clothes in. When the cycle was done, my whole laundry room smelled so darn good! I took his clothes out, and I could not help but to sniff them. They were just...oh my gosh...paradise!

As with all Purex Crystals products, Purex promotes that the clothes will smell "for weeks, not days." I can say that, with my experience, the clothes DO smell fresh for weeks but it's more of a clean smell rather than the smell they come out of the wash with. Purex Crystals also claim that they "do not reduce the absorbency of towels." In my experience, I would agree with this claim. I've never had a problem with my towels losing absorbency. Purex Crystals also claim that they are "safe for all loads, including children's sleepwear and athletic wear." In my experience, this is true. I have not had any problems with using Purex Crystals.

All in all, I'd say this is probably the "best" Purex Crystals yet!

If you would like to give this new product a try and not have to pay a dime, please share this product review on your Facebook page and then come back to my blog and leave a comment with the "public" link to your share, so that I can verify that you shared it. I will choose 2 random winners and will then contact the winners for their mailing addresses.

THESE COUPONS EXPIRE SEPT. 1, 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!