Moms Affiliate Banner

Friday, April 25, 2014

Purex Insiders Product Review- Purex No Sort for Colors (fresh scent) Laundry Detergent

As a Purex Insider, I was chosen to try out Purex No Sort for Colors and write a product review. Purex provided me with a full size product to try out and also sent coupons for me to provide to some of my lucky readers! The opinions herein are my own.

First of all, I was very iffy about a laundry detergent that was telling me it was ok to wash all of my colors together. I honestly wondered if it would hold true or if my family's clothes would be ruined. However, I reminded myself that I have trusted Purex brands for many years, and Purex has never failed me, so I gave it a try! I threw in a load of my 4-1/2 yrs old son's dirty clothes and washed them with Purex No Sort for Colors. So, I put the clothes in and added the correct dosage of Purex No Sort, and then I wished for the best!
Wow!!! It worked great! No bleeding. No transferring of colors. No issues at all!!! Boy was my son lucky! Haha! Purex No Sort may not be a miracle, but when my husband can wash a mixed load of clothes, since he never separates anything, and nothing comes out a different color from what it originally was, then you KNOW you have a great product!

Purex states, "Purex No Sort for Colors detergent features a breakthrough Anti-Color-Transfer Technology, which traps loose dyes in the wash and reduces color bleeding accidents in your mixed color loads leaving your clothes bright and clean." There is a warning to the consumer to only use this on clothing that has been washed, separately, at least 5 times to prevent mixing of colors.

In honor of the NEW Purex No Sort for Colors laundry detergent, Purex is hosting a sweepstakes. One grand prize winner will receive $1,000 while 100-2d place winners will receive a coupon for free Purex No Sort for Colors detergent. To enter this great sweepstakes, please click here.

To qualify to receive a coupon for a FREE bottle of Purex No Sort from me, please comment below with a story of the worst thing you "accidentally" dyed by washing with the wrong colors. I will randomly select 2 winners. I will notify winners for their mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!