Moms Affiliate Banner

Saturday, April 19, 2014

BzzAgent: COUPON- Children's Claritin

As a BzzAgent member, I was given access to a $3.00 off coupon for Children's Claritin. I have been asked to share this with my readers. I received no product and no monetary payments for my blog post. I just simply hope that I can help you save money! :)

Spring time is here! Many of us are suffering from seasonal spring time allergies, and that includes our kids too! Children's Claritin can now be an option for your kiddos!

Children's Claritin states: Only Children’s Claritin® provides non-drowsy, 24 hour relief 1. It’s also the #1 Pediatrician-Recommended Non-Drowsy Allergy Brand and available in chewables and syrup for kids ages 2 and up.

To receive your $3 off coupon, click here.

**DISCLOSURE: I do not make claims to the effectiveness of this medication nor am I recommending it. As always, if your children have any health issues or are on prescribed medications, please consult a physician or pharmacist before using. I am simply OFFERING A COUPON to help you save money!**

Kroger Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!