Moms Affiliate Banner

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze- Purex Insiders Product Review & Contest

As a Purex Insider, I was provided a full-sized bottle of Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze to review, and I was also provided 3 coupons for a free full size bottle for some of my readers! How cool is that?! The opinions set forth are my own.

Purex Crystals advertise that this product will "infuse your laundry with long-lasting freshness." I would definitely have to agree! Anytime that I have used Purex Crystals in my laundry, my laundry comes out smelling sooooo good! It is stated that Purex Crystals will keep "clothes smelling fresh for weeks, not days." In my experience, my clothes continue to smell fresh for a few days. Now, I'm not sure if this statement reflects continued usage of Purex Crystals, or if it just means each time you use it. However, I have no complaints with this product. I love this stuff! Another statement is that Purex Crystals "Does not reduce the absorbency of towels." I completely agree with this statement. I love using Purex Crystals on my towels especially. It makes them so soft and fluffy and not to mention, they smell soooo good! It is also stated that this "Natural formula is safe for your family and the environment." This is always a plus for me! Anytime that I can reduce the chemicals and toxins that my family and the environment are exposed to makes me happy!

This new scent, Fresh Mountain Breeze, is one of my favorite Purex Crystals scents so far! I have been lucky enough to review every scent so far (I believe!). This scent is a fresh smelling scent. It's not too flowery scented, so the men and boys will love it too!

All in all, Purex Crystals ROCK!

I will be giving away 3 coupons, each good for one free bottle of Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze scent. To enter this contest, all you have to do is simply comment below with your answer to this question: WHY DO YOU LOVE PUREX BRAND PRODUCTS? 3 winners will be randomly selected. PLEASE include your email address so that I can contact you if you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!