Moms Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Purex Insiders Product Review- Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

As a member of Purex Insiders, the Dial Company sent 2 full sized samples of the new Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap to review. The opinions given are my own. I was also given coupons to give to my blog readers.





I was sent 2 different scents to try out, Water Blossoms and Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar. The Water Blossoms has a very clean scent to it. The Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar has a citrusy scent to it and has an exfoliating feeling to it. Both soaps made my and my family's hands very soft feeling after each wash. These soaps not only clean very well but moisturize also.

I have always been a fan of the scented hand soaps with the moisturizers and exfoliants, that can be purchased at one of the high end retailers that focuses on handwashes and body washes, and I would definitely say that Dial has exceeded my expectations with these 2 products. These products, in my opinion, are just as good if not better than those from the high end handwash products company.

I will be hosting a Facebook giveaway for this product. You can check it out here.
 
To find out more about the Dial products, please visit Dial's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!