Moms Affiliate Banner

Friday, March 14, 2014

Product Review- Natural Goddesses "Monkey Farts" Small Heart Lollipops

As a product reviewer and blogger, I recently offered to do product reviews for businesses outside of the ones I normally do. One such business was Natural Goddesses. Natural Goddesses is a business that offers handmade soaps, body products, candy, and warming tarts. Natural Goddesses provided free samples for me to try out and review for them. The opinions within this review are my own. I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review.

One product that was sent to me was Monkey Fart flavored Small Heart Lollipops. Ok, my first reaction when I saw the name of this handmade candy was, "Are you for real?" I smelled the candy through the wrapper, and it smelled good, but I could not imagine what a monkey fart would taste like. Since I am not big on candy, especially harder candies, I allowed my children, ages 12 and 4, to be my guinea pigs. They were more than willing to try out a "Monkey Fart," in the name of fun! LOL So, you ask, "What exactly does a monkey fart taste like?" Well, of course, these are not real monkey farts, so I have no clue what a real one would taste like, but this the name of the flavor. The flavor consists of a fruit blend with strawberry, peach, orange, pineapple and coconut. I did steal a taste of the suckers while my kids were trying them out, and I have to say they were quite yummy!




While letting my kids review these "Monkey Farts" suckers, I decided to do their review in video format. Their review is below. WARNING: These kids are quite silly!

Product Review for Natural Goddesses Monkey Farts lollipops

If you would like to learn more about Natural Goddesses and see the wide array of products they offer, please check them out on Facebook and Etsy. If you have questions about their products, you can email them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!