Moms Affiliate Banner

Monday, December 2, 2013

Purex Insiders- Purex & Isotoner Sweepstakes

It's that time of year again....ohhhh brrrrr! It's cold outside! Your hands are freezing. You put on your gloves. Oh dang, but wait! Now you can't use your Smart Phone! Ugh! Don't worry...Isotoner's got you covered!


ISOTONER smarTouch gloves will keep your hands nice and toasty while you use the touch screen on your devices. You can keep them washed and clean all season long with Purex liquid detergent and WIN!

Right now, Isotoner and Purex are teaming up to offer all my readers (and me!) a chance to enter to WIN an iPad mini and a $500 Isotoner shopping spree! How awesome is that? It's super simple. All you have to do is go to this link  and fill out the entry form, submit it, and now you are on your way to possibly winning some cash and an iPad mini!

Please share this amazing opportunity with your friends and family, too!

In exchange for my blogging time and helping to share this great contest, I am being compensated with the POSSIBILITY of winning a $25 gift card. I sure hope I win! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!