Moms Affiliate Banner

Monday, July 9, 2012

Dry Idea- a really good idea!

I was chosen by Purex Insiders to test out the new Dry Idea Advanced Dry : Dry Idea Advanced DryThis product is great! I hate it when I am wearing a piece of favorite clothing and the deodorant or sweat stains it because of wetness. Well, I do NOT have that problem anymore with this deodorant! It is amazing! It goes on DRY! No wetness! And it keeps you dry all day long.

Purex Insiders gave me 3 coupons to give out in a contest. I did not have many people interested in the contest, so I held a Facebook contest and 3 winners received them. All of the winners were very happy to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!