Moms Affiliate Banner

Friday, June 15, 2012

A Great Day for Freebies! :)

I have to say today was an awesome freebie day for me! I got accepted a few days ago for the newest Purex Insiders try-it program for Dry Idea deodorant. I received my Dry Idea deodorant PLUS 3 coupons for ONE FREE DEODORANT for my readers. So, there will be a contest soon! :)

I went to Walmart and purchased 3 boxes of cereal, 1 ready meal kit for chicken, and a jar of a new kind of mayonnaise, plus 2 jars of diced tomatoes...my total...$3.01! How did I do this? Because I had COUPONS FOR FREE ITEMS for everything...except the tomatoes, which I paid for!

Great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!