Moms Affiliate Banner

Friday, September 29, 2017

It has been a while....

Hello Readers!
I'm sorry for the delay in posting blog articles. I'm in school finishing my RN. I've been a LPN for almost 14 years, and it's time to finally get that RN I've longed for. I'm also working on a Spanish Proficiency Certificate and Gerontological & Rehabilitative Nursing Certificate. I've been pretty busy lately!

I just got accepted as a Chick-fil-A Mom's Panel member for the 4th year in a row, so I will be posting a lot about CFA pretty soon!

I have not received any product reviews lately. One of the main companies I was doing reviews through has revised the way they run their program, so I'm just waiting now. I hope to bring you some new and exciting products and chances at coupons and free products pretty soon!

I also just got hired as a (case manager) for a very large and famous health insurance company, so I'll be pretty busy with that pretty soon too. I just have to finish my orientation for it.

My husband just finished his first college degree and is now interviewing for positions in electrical engineering.

My family and I took our first international family vacation this summer, and we went to Tokyo, Japan! It was an amazing adventure, and one of the most memorable trips of our lifetimes! We also got to spend some time with one of my best friends from high school! (She was an exchange student at our school.)

Lots of updates! We have been so very busy!!! Thanks for following my blog, and please stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!