Moms Affiliate Banner

Sunday, March 1, 2015

My Experience Shopping @ the Children's Online Boutique #FABKIDS

Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted Mar-01-2015
"Just started ordering outfits for our 5 yrs old son. He now has about 4 outfits or so from FabKids. We love the outfits! He loves them too! The quality of the clothes is excellent, the choices are unique, and the price is comparable to retail stores. We are very pleased! I have signed up for the VIP monthly program so that I can start building our son's wardrobe with some really cute clothes. He's very petite, and it's hard to find cute clothes to fit him. Although he wears a 5 in boys, the clothes we get him in the stores always tend to be too long or too big on the waist. So far, all of the Fabkids clothes have fit him perfectly!"
This is my recent review that can be found on Reseller Ratings. I was not compensated, in any way, for this review or for the sharing of my review. I just wanted to share my satisfaction with FabKids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!