Moms Affiliate Banner

Monday, May 12, 2014

Would YOU like to be a blogger & product reviewer? Read to find out how!

Now is your opportunity to join the ranks of product reviewers/bloggers! People always ask me, "How can I do that?" Well, now is your chance!

2014 Children’s Claritin Mom Crew in 2014 is currently reviewing applications and is currently looking for more registrations! If you are a mom and would be interested in becoming part of this awesome crew, please follow the directions below!
 

Click on this link and complete this survey!  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZLV9F36

***I did not receive any compensation of any kind for this blog post. I have simply volunteered to get the word out. I am not advocating for or suggesting their products.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!