Moms Affiliate Banner

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Expo Tryology Product Review: Finish Power Up All in 1 Detergent Booster

As a member of Expo's Tryology panel, I was recently chosen to try out the new Finish Power Up All in 1 Detergent Booster. I was sent a full-sized sample of the product to use in my home in exchange for my product review and blog post. The opinions in this review are my own.

Upon receiving my bottle of Finish Power Up All in 1 Detergent Booster, I immediately put it to use. (Good thing I had some messy dishes to wash. Definitely a great challenge for this product!) I loaded up my countertop dishwasher with all of the messy dishes from our barbeque dinner the night before (yes, I know, I should have washed them the night before, but if I did that, then I would not have had the messiest dishes possible, for this review! Sometimes you have to think positively!). Once I got the dishes loaded, I poured in the Finish Power Up All in 1 Detergent Booster and then I poured in our gel dish detergent. I honestly did not know what to expect from this product. I have used other brands of detergent boosters in the past, and they did not really do what they advertised, so I was not holding my breath!


After 1 hour and 25 minutes of cycling, our dishwasher stopped, and the results were in....



No more barbecue sauce!!! It worked!!! If I had washed this load of dishes, with barbecue sauce stuck to the dishes, I know the dishes would have still had barbecue sauce on them. However, with the added bonus of adding Finish Power Up All in 1 Detergent Booster to our regular gel detergent, it definitely did its job! I was very impressed!
If your dishes seem to never get as clean as you want them, or you are looking to boost the cleaning power of your regular dishwasher detergent, I highly recommend giving this product a try! I doubt you will be disappointed! I wasn't! Finish Power Up All in 1 Detergent Booster definitely gets 5 out of 5 stars from me! *On a side note, I am unsure of what type of water we have in our community, but I do believe it's hard water. Results may vary with different types of water.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!