Moms Affiliate Banner

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Purex Insiders Product Review- 20 Mule Team Borax

https://purexinsiders.site-ym.com/resource/resmgr/Insider_Toolkit/TMTB_Box_Thumb.jpgSometimes you have those nasty stains in your laundry that just will not come out. Sometimes you have tough grout and junk stuck to your bathroom sink that you just can't get to come off. Sometimes you just want to make your dishes a little sparklier. Sometimes, don't you wish that you could just buy one product for all these tasks? Well, now you can!

20 Mule Team Borax is coming to the rescue!

As a Purex Insider, I was chosen to try out this product and write a review about it. I received a full size box of the product to try out, then I was sent coupons to give out to my readers. I hosted a giveaway on Facebook, but due to moving at the time, I forgot to post my review on my blog. (I am so sorry. Sometimes it's tough when you are moving with kids. You sometimes forget things.)

20 Mule Team is one of the best multi-use products I've ever put my hands on! I LOVE this stuff so much! It makes my laundry cleaner, my dishes sparklier, and my counters prettier! It saves a lot on money too. With a box, costing on average less than $3 at Walmart, you can find so many uses for 20 Mule Team, and it cuts the cost of having to buy multiple products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!