Moms Affiliate Banner

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bzz Agent Product Review- GOT 2B POWDER'FUL

I am a Bzz Agent product reviewer. I recently received 3 full-size got 2b Powder'ful products to try out and review. My opinions are my own.

I honestly was not too sure about this product when I received it. I kept thinking how in the world is a powder going to put body or volume in my hair, so I did not go into this testing with high hopes.

Wow! I was shocked! Recently, I have been enjoying a new hair cut and style, but I have never been able to get my hair to do what the salon stylist had my hair doing the day I got it done. All the products I have used have just not give me that salon look I've hoped for...UNTIL...I tried this product! I am AMAZED!!! It gave my hair so much volume and "poof"! I love it!

I have read some reviews on other sites that say this product leaves the hair feeling sticky, but I did not have that experience. It was very light in my hair and made my hair feel soft. I also read that you should not use it on wet hair. Well, that was the only way I have used it to so far, and I had no problems!

All in all...this is great! I'm very pleased! Below is a picture of the final "do"! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!