Moms Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bzz Agent- I'm in! First product review!!!

GREEN GIANT MULTIGRAIN SWEET POTATO CHIPS WITH SEA SALT

I recently got chosen to be a Bzz Agent reviewer and blogger. I just received my first package! Boy are these delicious!!!

There are 2 varieties that I have received...with Sea Salt and with Roasted Veggie Tortilla chips Zesty Cheddar. I have not tried the Zesty Cheddar yet, but I'm sure they are just as delicious as the Sea Salt variety!

Green Giant Multigrain Sweet Potato chips have a slightly sweet corn chip taste with a hint of sweet potato. Very low calorie and very tasty!

I have been given 5- 85 cent off coupons to give out to my readers who would like to try this product, so if you are interested, please comment!

3 comments:

  1. I would love a coupon! thanks! This is Diana Childs ldynbama36@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love a coupon please!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!