Moms Affiliate Banner

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Most Recent FREEBIES I've Scored!

I'm a member of several different trial groups, so when there are new items to try out and review, I'm contacted. I recently scored 2 full-size packs of Purex laundry detergent gel packs, which are similar to the ones that Tide has. I have not tried them out yet, but I am excited about them! I also scored a full-size bottle of Purex laundry crystals in the newest tropical scent. With that one, I also scored a brand new Jockey brand sports bra with wicking! I can't wait to try this out! I will keep everyone posted on my reviews for these items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment for a giveaway, please include an email to contact you if you are chosen as a winner. I will not contact anyone outside of an email address (i.e. on Twitter or Facebook). Thank you very much!